Contest about the Surface Pro 3 Contest

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
It's been approximately 12.5 hours since Daniel Rubino announced that a Surface Pro 3 would be given to one lucky commenter when the product launches on June 20. Win a Surface Pro 3 from Windows Phone Central!! | Windows Phone Central

The contest still has approximately 516 hours to go and the comment count is already up to 20820.

Reply here with your wild-*** guess about the total number of comments the article will receive before they close the comments. I think we're going to see record numbers of new user registrations and possibly a universal record for the most comments received by a single blog article.

What do you get if your guess comes closest? Bragging rights as a prophet. :cool:

My guess? 967687

123gettothechopper

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Actually there are so many comments that I cant even find mine, but I guess its gonna hit 150,000 by June 20.

P.S. Hope I win

P.P.S I am utterly shameless for saying that

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am guessing mine is the only one that is going to count, so only one needs to be counted and the rest deleted. LOL

BEUYS

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I can say without apology that the Surface Pro 3 is probably the most beautiful thing Microsoft has ever produced.
It?s actually difficult to believe the same company that designed the oversized VCR that is the Xbox One also created this
  • 9mm thick
  • 800g wonder of technology...
I'm lovin' it!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Different division. Surface team are probably the talented ones. no offense to the Xbox team. But I think Lumia lines are sexier.

I can say without apology that the Surface Pro 3 is probably the most beautiful thing Microsoft has ever produced.
It’s actually difficult to believe the same company that designed the oversized VCR that is the Xbox One also created this
  • 9mm thick
  • 800g wonder of technology...
I'm lovin' it!

eddieolong

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Probably 50k. Does anyone else here feel like they should work for Microsoft as much as they push their windows products?? I was at their new store in NYC Thursday helping customers with questions about the phones and showing off 8.1 on my 1520 lol. Personal Trainer turned Microsoft Sales Executive, just maybe ;) Until then, Surface Pro 3 please?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster