Win a $50 Microsoft Store Gift Card (plus get 10% off Lara Croft: Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaRae White

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I'd get Rise of The Tomb Raider of course! Unless I've already bought it by then, then I'd probably use it for some movies, and other games I would want. Please pick me.

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm gonna either put that $50 card towards replacing my Lumia 635 or pick up a sci-fi series to binge. Maybe anime, since it's anime month according to the store.

Devan Hammack

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
With $50... Lets see, I'd spend some of that on new music from Desert Dwellers and PhuturePrimitive.
I'd probably go ad-free on a few games.. and, while I can't think of them now, there are always a few apps I see pop up that I think "Damn, if only I weren't too poor or cheap to get that".

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I would get Tomb Raider, since I got the first and enjoyed it enough for me to purchase the second...question would then be on the PC or Xbox One?

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I would buy a phone with the gift card. I've been wanting a 640 for a while. With the gift card I could get one for a lot less than I would purchasing one outright. When is the 1 GB 635 going for sale in the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss