Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoud89

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I love using Lumia phones for photography. They take outstanding photos that some of my followers on Instagram have a hard time believing that! My lumia is ageing and the 950xl is limited in availability here in Canada. As a huge Windows mobile fans this would be a dream come true!

Vilas Lakkabathini

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
yes i want lumia 950xl 'cuz i am a very big windows fan my first phone was samsung focus , the very first windows phone.. and then everyphone i switched is windows.. i am addicted to windows and all my family members too... bt for some reasons i can't buy new windows phone even though my current phone is dying... so i got to win this.... the only wway to have a phone..:)

Jay Stewart1

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
As a graphic, web designer, coder, and all around tech lover. I"m leaving behind the world of Mac, and heading to PC. i have a surface 3, and at the end of the month after months and months of saving my retirement money (disabled veteran) i'm able to upgrade and build my own computer, on top of that i'm also a full time student. So i'm needing a new phone to replace my Iphone as well.

Jun De Peralta

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I love the microsoft mobile platform but i do not have the budget to buy the best that MS can offer. I would love to experience having a phone that can perform well using the platform that I love using. And I will show everyone that I know how great the platform is... :)

Harsha Akhi

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
For what I have bought Lumia 1320 year and half back with all my savings on a new big smart phone, still enjoying the lagging and heat problem but still palying the games and exploring all new fast insider builds with bugs, I think I deserve to be place my hands on a new 950XL. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077