Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koros0111

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Win guys,

My phone is Lumia 1320 and the two years that I am using that and I will use it until it is broken.
I am unique among all my friends and my family, because I have a Windows Phone. All of them are either Apple or Android!!.
Anyway, I showed my phone to a friend and he liked my phone, Very much liked, Month ago I told him about the Lumia 950, I said to her lovely features of this phone, Continuum and iris sensor and fantastic cameras,
He looked at me with sad eyes and He showed me himself cheap phone Nokia 130 and said that not enough money to buy 950.
When I saw this contest here I think and said to myself that if I won this match I will give reward to him, and I hope to win and make pleasure for a human.

Thanks

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
5 years passed in the middle-low zone (610-630-635), 8 months as a desperate insider with my 512MB Ram device, I wait everyday for a new build and I keep saying: this will be the good one, now I will fly! But this never happens, and I pass my day staring at the "I'm resuming" warning. But I'm still in love with it, irrazional like a 14 years old boy. Passing through the Asus Nexus 7 to the iPad Air 2, there si nothing to do: I WANT TILES! I want my start screen! I'm the commander! I can spend my day reading: "Sto riprendendo (I'm resuming)" but not trying to find the apps browsing pages, or looking at tiny icons into a folder. My girl **** me off, she's not an insider and she says that her 630 with Windows 8.1 is faster that my 635 with Windows 10 Mobile preview.So I wait for my revenge, with her and all the others, and I have no money to buy it! So, are gong to save me? 😄

Aditya Daliya

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I want it badly , I currently own a Lumia 1020 and I just love it but its is lagging a lot , as windows 10 is too heavy for Snapdragon s4 processor , I want this one ver:kiss:y very badly , and I cant afford to buy one here in India... I wannnt it .....!!!:angry:

Vaibhavpg847

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I am a Computer Science Engineering student and also like to develop apps and games. Recently I made a game and wanted to test it before making it available in open....but my current windows phone is a 512mb ram phone which is too low to test it. As I am college student so i don't have as much savings to buy a phone with this good specs, so i hope to win this phone so that i can test my creation. :)
Well good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05