Windows central contest winners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you have multiple lines... Cricket saves you a ton. "Group Save" they call it. Pay full price for the first line and each of the next four are at deeper discounts.

If 8mbps speed cap is alright with you and 2.5GB high speed data (slows after that, per device {no bucket}, no overage and not cut off) is enough that's only $40/month... They have higher data options as well $50 for 5GB, $60 for 10GB, $70 for unlimited.

You get $10 off the 2nd line, $20 off the 3rd, $30 off the 4th and $40 off the 5th line... I can't find a better value.

We have a $50 line with 5GB + $10 for hotspot on that line. That powers my in-laws' internet at their house and 4 lines at the $40 level for 4 phones with 2.5GB.

We pay $60 + 30 + 20 +10 + 0 = $120 a month. No taxes, no fees, no other added costs. 5 lines with a total of 15GB between them. I'm on WiFi whenever I'm at home and have never come close to using up my data.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome. Thanks so much! I really think many people would benefit if WC did an article comparing the independent networks (Ting, Republic, Cricket, etc.), especially given how expensive the Big Four are these days.

deathcries

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you windows central for picking me to win 2 50 dollar microsoft gift cards, perfect timing as gears of war 4 is about to come out, i never thought i would win.

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows central contest

You'll be hard-pressed to find people who've won one, let alone two.

Hello ^_^ 2x winner here :p

Not from WindowsCentral but another Mobile Nations Site.. and i couldn't be more grateful. Has been such a pleasure using the prizes each an every day. Literally puts a smile on my face everyday.

Prometheus2021

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Like many here I haven't even won once lol. Don't think that anyone has been lucky enough to have won one, let alone two.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

DUNK88

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Apparently I won the alcalet 4s but hardly ever check the email that it was sent to so I didn't even know I won. It's prob to late now but I did get the email saying I won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo