Now Available: Windows Phone Central app v4

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
For the second part of your question, the news needs to fully load before the tile count can be cleared.

For the first part, if you're talking about the lock screen count then remember you need to either use the plain tile count for the flip tile, or the iconic tile for count to work.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For the second part of your question, the news needs to fully load before the tile count can be cleared.

For the first part, if you're talking about the lock screen count then remember you need to either use the plain tile count for the flip tile, or the iconic tile for count to work.

thanks. Will post back with results.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Great app as always. I was wondering if photo upload for forum posts was in the pipeline as a feature? I think since every device forum has a dedicated photo threat stickied, this would be a great addition as a feature. Another feature I was wondering about is the ability to pin specific forums to the Start Screen, or specific forum pages in the app, like threads a person has participated in, or device forums, latest, etc. Looking forward to what else is coming, hoping that wide tile makes a come back to WP7.x, could use more of those apps to spice up the Start Screen. Thanks again for the awesome app!

vikrant6

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Jay, I'm unable to open any image from forums in the app. It says failed to fetch the image, tap here to open in the explorer. Any trick to solve this problem? I'm on Lumia 820.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I actually have the same issue as this, and as of this morning the images on the front page will load but are incredibly slow to do so.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The forum images issue appears to be the result of something changing on the server side, as nothing changed in the underlying code as far as I'm aware. I'll have to look into that one. Could someone raise this in the support forum as a new thread please?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Okay I got an update notice (ver 4.3) on July 15, 2013 and I tried to download the update and it has been giving me an error message since the first time I tried the error code is c101a7d1. What do I need to do? Thanks for the help in advance.

pugpuggle

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I know i have purchased the app before but now i cannot download without repurchasing it again

Assuming you're on the same account you bought the app, all you need to do is press "buy" and it will bring up the option to install the app again for free (it will say you already purchased the app click install to install again)

koolnaija

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Assuming you're on the same account you bought the app, all you need to do is press "buy" and it will bring up the option to install the app again for free (it will say you already purchased the app click install to install again)

When i select buy it tells me that the actual amount will be billed to my T-Mobile account, the option to install doesn't show

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I know i have purchased the app before but now i cannot download without repurchasing it again

Happens to me often too. With WP Central and a few others. MS said there are a few apps this is happening to, but didn't give me a resolution. They used to have me purchase it again, then refund it, but they can't do that anymore as the refund removes the app. I just had to buy it again.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Got the update notification today, trued to update and got an error. Now it's asking me to repurchase.... Hopefully there's a resolution for those who already purchased...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
mine gives me the error message and says try again later when I retry it does the same thin downloads 7mb and says installing and quits and gives the error number and says attention required. I am wondering should I uninstall and reinstall? I have tried power down and wait a while and turn back that usually has worked in the past but not this time. Suggestions?

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
mine gives me the error message and says try again later when I retry it does the same thin downloads 7mb and says installing and quits and gives the error number and says attention required. I am wondering should I uninstall and reinstall? I have tried power down and wait a while and turn back that usually has worked in the past but not this time. Suggestions?
This happens when an app disappears from your purchase history.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb