Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello WP Central, i've been using the trial version of the WP Central app and thinking to buy the full version of the app but i've seen the app crashing while browsing forums or sometimes may even freeze the phone. It works smoothly and without any crashes while browsing through stories and reviews (the first page after opening the app) but it just randomly crashes while browsing forums etc. So is this a recognized issue with the app or is it just me?

Thanks.
    What device do you have? Are you using WiFi or mobile data?

I've been using the WPCentral app since it first became available. I've never had crashes except when using a slow public WiFi network. The app has never frozen my device.
    Thanked by:
    hsn97 

It works well for except in cases with bad mobile data connection, where occasionally the wide live tile would be all black with garbled letters.
    Thanked by:
    hsn97 

It isn't very frequent but it does happen, I'm always on Wi-Fi. And yes I own a Lumia 620.

Actually it does happen on wifi too. It's weird because I've never seen any other live tile go wrong.

I have been using this app for around 2 weeks , this app never crashed or froze the device

One bug I notice with this and any other forum app is that all sudden there is no more text on a page , it all goes black like a graphics-glitch and even when I switch pages it's black. No text, have to exit app and open again

I noticed some times the live tile goes black , and after some time it recovers again

Quote Originally Posted by m3kk View Post
    One bug I notice with this and any other forum app is that all sudden there is no more text on a page , it all goes black like a graphics-glitch and even when I switch pages it's black. No text, have to exit app and open again
    Yeah i've had that problem too.
    Just had the app freeze and crash for the first time yesterday. Also can never get pictures to pull up from the forums. Just a black screen then tells me in small text, at the top if the screen, to "Tap to open in browser". Or something along those lines.

So it turns out that it really is the app problem.