WCentral app restarts my L735

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I know it may sound strange, it's very rare, yet sometimes when I use the app it just freezes and restarts my phone.. I'm just wondering if anyone else had the same experience? I'm running latest DP. :)

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Has this always happened, or is it a new bug?

Are you running other apps in the background?

I can only remember this happening on my new phone with latest DP. I'm not sure, but I usually run only one app at the time. It happened to me twice while trying to comment on an article. Just wondering if same happened to someone else although random reboots do happen anywhere with any device these days. :)

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I can only remember this happening on my new phone with latest DP. I'm not sure, but I usually run only one app at the time. It happened to me twice while trying to comment on an article. Just wondering if same happened to someone else although random reboots do happen anywhere with any device these days. :)

Before getting further. Why in hell you were thinking 😔 it would be a good idea to get dp on Lumia 735.
Now lets talk about your problem:-
1. Did you installed this app on your sd card? If yes which card
2. Try soft reset or reinstalling

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Before getting further. Why in hell you were thinking 😔 it would be a good idea to get dp on Lumia 735.
Now lets talk about your problem:-
1. Did you installed this app on your sd card? If yes which card
2. Try soft reset or reinstalling
I'm not a regular user of tech devices and I understand that things may get buggy on DP, I always play around with system updates, roms.. Well more on Android than WP yeah. It sure was a good idea if the update was said to bring faster resuming and all that stuff which it certainly did. I'm happy with that. Just had these random issues with this app (maybe the app needs updates) new version is still in works. Yes I do have it on my SD card, can't remember which but it's a 32GB 30-40mb/s something that I bought for 15? dropped from 60$ on Amazon :D. Anyways it seems to work fine now. I suspect that WP has some problems when Downloading apps and doing heavy work sometimes.. It's not that far from Android, Ram does matter here too. Speaking in the name of all people with random freezes and reboots to resuming issues as we can all see in the comments today. Anyways I was just wondering if ascii anyone else experience the same, no big deal :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3