Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Editor

Global Posts
    4,160 Global Posts
    Our summer giveaways continue, and we're blowing it up with the folks at Trinket Software. They're the makers of the Twikini Twitter app; PowerSMS, which enhances the use of text messages; No Calls, which sets profiles based on time, who's calling, etc.; and Fake Call, which can can generate fake calls on a schedule or on demand, to get you out of those awkward situations you seem to always find yourself in. (Or is that just us?)

Anyway, we're giving away a whopping five licenses for each of those four apps. (That's 20 licenses total. Yeah, we like showing off our mad math skilz.) We're gonna make you work for it this time around.

All right, here's the deal:

1. Make sure you're following us on Twitter.
    2. Tell us in this forum thread in 140 characters or less we'll be counting why you love Windows Mobile.

Starting Sept. 1 and continuing each day the rest of that week, we'll pick four of the posts at random and send them out on our Twitter feed. Those will be winners, and we'll DM them to make sure they're aware of it, get their details, etc.

(Hey, we told you there'd be a little work involved.)

Good luck!

I love windows mobile because I can install any app i want. without hassling with evil policies of other companies :D.

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I love Windows Mobile because there are lots of excellent 3rd party developers that create great software!
    Last edited by jasonsf; 08-19-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    Kyocera 6035->Treo 600->Treo 650->HTC Touch Pro

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I use Windows Mobile because it allows me to watch SlingPlayer over 3G without restrictions, and GPS applications run during phone calls.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I love windows mobile because you can customize the device to work around your lifestyle and not the other way around!!
    - @Rami_

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I love Windows mobile because you can make it do just about anything up too and including running another OS on top of it like Android!

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    i love windows mobile because it is so simple and easy to you with endless usefull utilities that always come in handy!

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I love Windows Mobile because it lets me run more than 1 app at a time, and Opera's a much better browser than Safari!

Windows Mobile allows a high amount of easy customizability.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I love Windows Mobile becuase it isn't made by Apple.

I love windows mobile because of its integration with my business ecosystem, MS Office; while still allowing customization & 3rd party apps.

My favorite thing about WinMo is the fact that its price tag is not that of closed source garbage.Great programs for cheap or free THAT WORK

Global Posts
    1,875 Global Posts
    Windows Mobile gives me the ability to take a little bit of my desktop experience wherever I go and keeps my life in order.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCP x 2, BSIT/VC, MIS

Software Engineer

I love Windows Mobile because its a PC, right in my pocket!

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I love Windows Mobile because I can run a different ROM everyday.

I love Windows Mobile because of its community.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    ROMs ROMs and more ROMs Windows Mobile adaptability keeps me saying WoW every day.

I love Windows Mobile because it's the only way I could ever do my homework. Also much love to Da_G @ XDA-devs. Using his WM6.5 ROM!!!!!!!!!

because i can control it the way i like .

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Why love Windows Mobile? One word: Flexibility

3rd Party Apps, XDA, Customizable, Microsoft, Not Apple, FPSeCE, HTC, TouchFlo, Malatesta and Phil, WMExperts, Hardware Options, Multi-Apps!
    Editor

Global Posts
    4,160 Global Posts
    lol. No extra points for sucking up, but we do appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloc View Post
    3rd Party Apps, XDA, Customizable, Microsoft, Not Apple, FPSeCE, HTC, TouchFlo, Malatesta and Phil, WMExperts, Hardware Options, Multi-Apps!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    why i love it? i can do what i want, when i want with it. unlike the iphone, and there's many many many hardware options

Because my Windows Mobile phone works the way I want it to, not the other way around like iPhone or S60.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I love Windows Mobile because it is not based on the ability to get cheesy apps that make your phone into a farting device.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast