Trinket Software contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Our summer giveaways continue, and we're blowing it up with the folks at Trinket Software. They're the makers of the Twikini Twitter app; PowerSMS, which enhances the use of text messages; No Calls, which sets profiles based on time, who's calling, etc.; and Fake Call, which can can generate fake calls on a schedule or on demand, to get you out of those awkward situations you seem to always find yourself in. (Or is that just us?)

Anyway, we're giving away a whopping five licenses for each of those four apps. (That's 20 licenses total. Yeah, we like showing off our mad math skilz.) We're gonna make you work for it this time around.

All right, here's the deal:

1. Make sure you're following us on Twitter.
2. Tell us in this forum thread in 140 characters or less ? we'll be counting ? why you love Windows Mobile.

Starting Sept. 1 and continuing each day the rest of that week, we'll pick four of the posts at random and send them out on our Twitter feed. Those will be winners, and we'll DM them to make sure they're aware of it, get their details, etc.

(Hey, we told you there'd be a little work involved.)

Good luck!

jasonsf

Jan 14, 2004
Visit site
I love Windows Mobile because there are lots of excellent 3rd party developers that create great software!

Last edited:

nutzareus

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I use Windows Mobile because it allows me to watch SlingPlayer over 3G without restrictions, and GPS applications run during phone calls.

cjennin2

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I love Windows mobile because you can make it do just about anything up too and including running another OS on top of it like Android!

SpriteGF

Jul 8, 2006
Visit site
Why I love Windows Mobile...

I love Windows Mobile because it lets me run more than 1 app at a time, and Opera's a much better browser than Safari!

johnnyvx

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I love windows mobile because of its integration with my business ecosystem, MS Office; while still allowing customization & 3rd party apps.

iccee

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about WinMo is the fact that its price tag is not that of closed source garbage.Great programs for cheap or free THAT WORK

Eric

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Why I Love Windows Mobile

I love Windows Mobile because it's the only way I could ever do my homework. Also much love to Da_G @ XDA-devs. Using his WM6.5 ROM!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa