Video Game Logic

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
It's kinda funny how when you fight someone in a game like Assassin's creed, the rest of the attackers stand aside and wait until you defeated one of their comrades before they attack you. But this usually only bugs me in moves, where the surounding enemies pretend to attack the protagonist and just hit the air and are nowhere near him/her.

Yeah this totally breaks the immersion for me. There are instances where sometimes two enemies will move in to attack opening up for a double counter but they are too far and few between

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this totally breaks the immersion for me. There are instances where sometimes two enemies will move in to attack opening up for a double counter but they are too far and few between

Same level of annoyance when the enemies knock you down and you can't even get up again because they keep knocking you down. I think Kingdoms of Amalur has this kind of enemies but I'm not sure.
Or multiple enemies attack you at the same time with an unblockable attack. I hate that.... -_- Those unfair moments....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss