Location of Forza Motorsport 6 : Apex screenshot folder ?

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
A couple of questions.

1. I would like to know the folder for accessing the photos taken in photo-mode in-game. (I know the photo can be accessed via the Forza hub app, but that's the compressed version).
2. Is there any way I can back up the 16 gigs of data files for this game so that in case of a OS reinstall I can restore it without having to download it from the store again ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
A couple of questions.

1. I would like to know the folder for accessing the photos taken in photo-mode in-game. (I know the photo can be accessed via the Forza hub app, but that's the compressed version).
2. Is there any way I can back up the 16 gigs of data files for this game so that in case of a OS reinstall I can restore it without having to download it from the store again ?

1.Would bet in My Documents someplace.
2. You can CLONE your machine and it will back it up but, to back up the folder itself, Not sure...You don't have to worry about saved games, as that should be on Xbox live..

AmineIzumi

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
2. You can CLONE your machine and it will back it up but, to back up the folder itself, Not sure...You don't have to worry about saved games, as that should be on Xbox live..
I tried to copy the game's folder but Windows Store didn't care and redownloaded the full game again :/ .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers