using pictures hub

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I want to use a photo I took with my phone as wall paper. I click on "save as wall paper" but it doesn't save it as the wall paper. I still have what came out of the box on my phone. Is there some trick to this?

ETA: I take that back. It did show up as the wall paper, but what I want to change is the background picture of the pictures hub. Can I do that?

Last edited:

ChumsFuture

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
there's the lock screen and then the picture hub. if you mean the picture hub, you need to go into pictures, hold your finger to a bare area, and it will ask you if you wanna use this picture. if you say yes, then it will be the picture used for the hub.

subarunut

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
open the pictures hub and press and hold on an empty area. a dialog will pop up to change the picture or have it change it for you.

karelj

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for the minor hijack, but one feature I wish MS would add to the Photo and the FB section of the People hub is the ability to save photos directly from those hubs. I have a few friends who are talented amateur photographers and another who does shoots in Japan for magazines etc etc and there are some stunning photos that I would love to save and use as the wallpaper for the lock screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett