Music on phone crashed

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I selected a song to listen to, and while the song did play and the screen went black (except for the time in the top right corner) as if it was about to load the album cover, BUT the album cover/song timer/etc. didn't load - the screen just stayed black. I went to the home tile screen and then tried to go back into music, but every time I pressed the music tile it would say "Loading" and then go right back to the tile screen - while the song was playing!

I restarted the phone, and that seemed to take care of everything, but I would love to get some input as to what might have caused the music program to bug out like that...any thoughts?

sklein382

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not getting that but sometimes my music player will stop playing music regardless of whether I change the song, pause the player, whatever.

If I try to power down the phone gets stuck on the Goodbye! screen until I do a battery pull. After the reset everything works so I guess not a huge deal but still very annoying.

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I posed on Windows Phone Backstage, and apparently others are having the same or a very similar issue. It hasn't happened since the one time, so maybe it was just a one time deal. I'll post back if it ever happens again.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
The bug where Marketplace, Music+Videos and Xbox display a "loading" screen and then kick you out to the home screen has been experienced by a lot of WP7 users. I experience it almost every other day and it usually starts while scrolling lists in the Marketplace.

A few days ago, I had an incident similar to sklein's where I was listening to music and my phone crashed and I had to remove the battery to restart it because it got stuck while powering off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism