Redowload the app

SoonStudios

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I accidentally deleted an app. When I wanted to redownload it from marketplace it says it was already purchased, so how to download it again?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
There is one behavior I can't quite figure out, but I think I have an idea. When I did a hard reset, and I sync my phone via USB to my pc, some 3rd party apps gets installed automatically without me doing a thing. I think it only installs the apps that I've purchased through the Zune software on the PC. Zune seems to resync more than just songs, movies and pics, it also resyncs your apps.

I would test it to verify it, but I don't really feel like doing another hard reset :D

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Yes apparently if you download through Zune, then you have the apps available in a list onzune, but not ones that you download straight to the phone you can't track. I am trying to keep it updated on OneNote.

kwickone

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes, a little playing around found this answer out for me as well...but this process should be more sync'd and consistent between Zune Marketplace on PC and on phone, especially if you are logged into both with the same account. Hopefully, this will be addressed in one of the upcoming updates (along with a better search function :p).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3