Music player questions

Clumsy Clod

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an LG Quantum. I've been having some audio distortion each time a new track plays on my playlist, almost like a couple of very quiet pops during the transition. I've heard it with two sets of in-ear earphones and it's definitely there. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps it's just my handset? I don't believe it happens during the music. There is also a constant hiss in the background while playing music.

Finally, the volume for the music is relatively low. I have my music on at 26 out of 30, which is about the same volume as having my old iPhone at a little above the halfway mark. Any way to change that?

TIA.

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
EDIT - sorry, misunderstood the post.

With my Focus, sometimes at the end of tracks (about 5 seconds before the end of the song), the music will stutter... I just saw another thread about that though...

Don't have the static problem though. Also, on the focus there is a way to boost audio volume in the samsung diagnostic app, so there is probably a way to do the same thing for the quantum.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If you have tried it through the built-in speakers or with another set of earphones and you still have this issue I would consider taking it back to where you purchased it from and showing them the problems you are experiencing. Is the "quietness" you have at volume 26 all the time or after you run certain apps (games etc.)? Sometimes the music volume can be less than it actually is due to a bug and will require a phone restart. If this is not the cause, then this could also be a problem with the handset. Have you tried to reset the phone completely?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz