Haven't gotten the update yet.

JRDroid

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an HD7 on T-Mobile and I haven't gotten the update yet. I just went into Zune, settings, check for update and nothing. Says I'm running 7.0 (7004). Is T-Mobile blocking the update or am I just in one of the last groups to have the update pushed to us?

jtn05

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a Samsung focus and haven't got the update either. I think maybe most of the us carriers haven't pushed it yet.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I heard T-Mobile is blocking this one in favor of the next one because there was a supposed radio firmware update that is still being ironed out that supposedly saves the HD7 some good amount of battery life and hey I'm all for it because we will be receiving that prep update anyways, all I really hope though is that with this new radio firmware comes better signal strength, I'm not having issues with my signal since coverage in my area is superb.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I asked this in another thread and didn't get a straight answer, but..

.. why do you want or need this update? Honest question, did I miss something?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
For us Dell venue pro users, it seems stupid for t-mo to block an update for a phone they dont sell in their stores and dont support in any way. I though it would be treated like an unlocked device, but sadly I was wrong. I hope Nokia WP7 phones wont be in the same boat.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
For us Dell venue pro users, it seems stupid for t-mo to block an update for a phone they dont sell in their stores and dont support in any way. I though it would be treated like an unlocked device, but sadly I was wrong. I hope Nokia WP7 phones wont be in the same boat.

well I'm not sure about the venue pro... I think that it being blocked for the HD7 because of that radio update makes sense. I have no idea how the third party phones would work in accordance with the carriers.

gyrferret

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You have no idea how isolate us DVP users feel. Dell barely cares. T-Mobile refuses to acknowledge they carry us.

I just hope to have the update sooner-than-later....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3