Manage Pictures on the Home Screen

herronm

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
How do I change or manage the rotation of the Picture that shows on my Home Screen. It does change (on it's own), but I can find a setting for that.

Thanks,
Max

sklein382

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Try going inside the Picture hub and touch and hold on empty space. It will allow you to choose either "change background" or "choose it for me".

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
How do I change or manage the rotation of the Picture that shows on my Home Screen. It does change (on it's own), but I can find a setting for that.

Thanks,
Max

rotation? Like if you took the picture sideways then you would have to either, sync it to your PC edit to rotate it there, or download a photo editing app to rotate it within the phone, other than that I'm not following what you mean by "rotating"

herronm

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
rotation? Like if you took the picture sideways then you would have to either, sync it to your PC edit to rotate it there, or download a photo editing app to rotate it within the phone, other than that I'm not following what you mean by "rotating"

Nope. How can I choose which photo or rotation though photos on the Pictures tile from the Home page.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope. How can I choose which photo or rotation though photos on the Pictures tile from the Home page.

Oh, which images are cycled through the Pictures Hub Tile is what you meant... No, there's no way to pre-select which ones are cycled. you can change it one by one manually, by going into the pictures hub, and on the main screen that lets you choose "all, by date, or favorites" press and hold anywhere that isnt an option (the best is towards the bottom of the screen) and hold until a menu comes up and you can pick one of two options: "change it for me" (phone changes it for you) or "change background" (you do it yourself) as far as I know if you choose to change it manually, it'll stay on that picture until you change it to something else, at least mine has. If you select change it for me, it automatically cycles completely at random from your collection.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3