Question about the Marketplace

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I know this may sound stupid, but does the Marketplace change, as in visually? I've only had my Focus for a few days and I've noticed over the last 24 hours that it's changed drastically.

Is this a normal thing or did I get an update that I'm not aware of?

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I know this may sound stupid, but does the Marketplace change, as in visually? I've only had my Focus for a few days and I've noticed over the last 24 hours that it's changed drastically.

Is this a normal thing or did I get an update that I'm not aware of?

Yes, the Marketplace background changes and is normal. I am not sure what interval it is but seems to be @ every 24 hours for me.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think it's a cool feature. I'll see a background I don't recognize and be like hmmm I wonder what that's for and scroll over and check the featured app.

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it is cool feature. Maybe it's just me, but I think I noticed the graphics and effects change, too. Maybe not...

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I think it's a cool feature. I'll see a background I don't recognize and be like hmmm I wonder what that's for and scroll over and check the featured app.

Agreed. I wouldn't really check the featured apps if there was no background reflecting what was being promoted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3