Marketplace problems

johnpaul13

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok so Marketplace has been working good for the most part (had to reboot it a couple of times whenever it got stuck on the "..Loading.." problem.
Now, however, i can't even download an app. I hit install and it hangs there and will say "Can't get this info right now, Check back in a little while".
Anyone else have this problem?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
same issue i'm having... glad to know it's not my device.

it happened at the worst time as I wiped my device as I was having issues with my keyboard lagging and being inaccurate.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The Marketplace has proven to be a right pain in the butt for a large number of users (majority of WP7 owners?) and while folk have found workarounds and temporary solutions, we're awaiting a Marketplace fix.

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Had that problem all day yesterday. Working fine today. Must be on their end and not the phone. Plus my push notifications were affected too. Now back to normal.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Markeplace is fine here in the UK. Just tried a few category searches and downloads and all working as it should be. (Handset & Desktop)

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I can't download anything on my wifes new HTC Arrive today called microsoft and they told me that they are doing some udating on the marketplace and that can cause the problem, they are going to call me back tomorow to make sure it all OK .

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Woke up in the morning and everything was working she was able to download anything she wanted Sweet,
I dont know why they just would not let anyone know or change the message instead of try back later to we are proforming udates try again later ..

kalldrexx

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Ah, maybe this is why the board express update was failing, and when I uninstalled it It wouldn't let me redownload it.

*edit*
On another note, why can't you download/install an app from the Zune software that you have already purchased >:|

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Ah, maybe this is why the board express update was failing, and when I uninstalled it It wouldn't let me redownload it.

*edit*
On another note, why can't you download/install an app from the Zune software that you have already purchased >:|

yea, you have to do that from the phone !! I don't think the zune software knows what is on the device..

kalldrexx

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
yea, you have to do that from the phone !! I don't think the zune software knows what is on the device..

Actually I'm talking about trying to reinstall a purchased application when the application doesn't exist on the phone. It knows I have already bought it, but doesn't give the ability to install it via the Zune software

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05