The king is back baby!

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Review — a series risen from the dead

Fitness Apps

Keep your New Year's fitness resolutions with these great Windows 10 apps!

One Windows

Microsoft is building a new Windows 10 Shell for PC, Mobile and Xbox

Get ready for beta!

Halo Wars 2 Blitz: Game modes, beginner's tips, and more

On the Inside

Everything you need to know about the Xbox Insider Program

Beautiful compromises

Surface Studio review: you'll want one, even if you don't need one

3-in-1

Is this the Surface Phone? Microsoft awarded patents for foldable devices

Windows Central Offers

MCSE Certification bundle is just $39

Even more improvements

All the changes found in Windows 10 build 15007!

Games as a Service

What does the cancellation of Scalebound mean for future Xbox exclusives?

Windows Central Offers

Save $90 on these FRESHeBUDS Pro Magnetic Bluetooth Earbuds

Returning for 2017

We're back with an new episode of #AskDanWindows

Lifetime Subscription

VPNSecure is currently 91% off

Our favorite things

The Best of CES 2017 Awards

Infinity Edge in your hand

The XPS 13 2-in-1 is the Dell convertible we've always wanted

Project Valerie

Razer just made a laptop with three — THREE! — 17-inch 4K displays. 😱

Great design from Palo Alto

HP's CES 2017 releases are truly gorgeous PCs

Intel and Google's big day

CES 2017 Day Two: New laptops, new phones, and old ideas made new

Take five is better than ever

The updated Lenovo ThinkPad X1 packs Kaby Lake chips and zero bloatware

Everything we know about the next Xbox: Project Scorpio

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 100thMonkey#WP's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
       #1  
    Hello, I am wondering about people's experiences sync'ing with exchange

    -does WP7 work with multiple exchange servers?

    -am i correct that only email, contacts, and calender sync for now? no tasks or memos?

    -can OneNote fill in the task and note sync?

    -any monumental server side errors associated with using the WP 7 device?

    -and another comments that people feel are important or noteworthy are appreciated too
  2. GoodGuyTX's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #2  
    I have an Arrive and have two Exchange accounts configured, no issues. I haven't seen Tasks or Notes synchronized. I use OneNote, so I'm working on getting that configured.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    -does WP7 work with multiple exchange servers?
    Multiple Exchange accounts? Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    -am i correct that only email, contacts, and calender sync for now? no tasks or memos?
    Correct, although OneNote can be synchronised with your Live ID.

    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    -can OneNote fill in the task and note sync?
    See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    -any monumental server side errors associated with using the WP 7 device?
    Haven't had any issue yet, *touch wood*.

    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    -and another comments that people feel are important or noteworthy are appreciated too
    The Exchange support isn't the best, but it's a much more reliable and complete solution in comparison to Android and iOS.
  4. sketchy9's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    207 Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    Hello, I am wondering about people's experiences sync'ing with exchange

    -does WP7 work with multiple exchange servers?

    -am i correct that only email, contacts, and calender sync for now? no tasks or memos?

    -can OneNote fill in the task and note sync?

    -any monumental server side errors associated with using the WP 7 device?

    -and another comments that people feel are important or noteworthy are appreciated too
    You've received some good answers so far so I'll just chime in and say that my two Exchange accounts are synced and running flawlessly. The GAL support is nice as well (I have Exchange 2007 and 2010 accounts). There are a lot of subtle drawbacks (biggest one is not syncing multiple calendars from one server IMO) but overall is very stable.

    I tried to use OneNote for tasks and frankly it just wasn't as good as I wanted. I prefer Appa Mundi Tasks but unfortunately it only syncs with one Exchange server and is not "push" i.e. not auto-updated.

    -R
    jasqid likes this.

Posting Permissions