anyone else notice in month calander view....

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
That it does not actually have what your appointments are for that day....it seems to be some pre-generated items ..... They are really small and hard to make out but one says school registration....kind of curious as to what they all are lol.

Sorry if this was mentioned before...

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
That it does not actually have what your appointments are for that day....it seems to be some pre-generated items ..... They are really small and hard to make out but one says school registration....kind of curious as to what they all are lol.

Sorry if this was mentioned before...

Yeah, i saw that too, it seems to be random phrases that (since they are so hard to make out) remind you something is there...

nodoisnodont

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
?

While very small text, everything is correctly showing what the item is after using a magnifying glass (no kidding). I don't see any items that are not *canned* text. This is yet another *wtf* moment from MS and the design team. At least give us pinch zoom on the calendar or allow switching beween day/week/month views. I realize I can select a date then right swipe to agenda and day menu options but that isn't the same.

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just realized, yesterday, that it looks like Latin.
I'd prefer it to be the actual appointment title.
It's very small, but I know what's on my calendar.
I can make a good guess as to the title, even at that size.
The Latin doesn't help me, at all.
JJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3