Do or NoDo?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
As the comments section is starting to get a little crowded I'm creating this thread, entirely for the purposes of tracking which handsets on which operators in which country have received the update.

Please post your handset, carrier, and country and whether or not you have the NoDo update. This thread can also be used to let people on the same carrier know if you've got the update and they need to check.

Please keep on topic, there's plenty of good discussions on the update itself in other threads on this board.

Handset: Omnia 7
Carrier: 3
NoDo: None for me

cdub66

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
HTC Surround with Telus.

Just yesterday got what they called the "February Update". (pre-update update)

No NoDo yet.

* edit-according to Telus' website, there are two updates available to me/my phone. They instruct..

"There are two software updates available for your smartphone. To install both updates, do the following.

Connect your smartphone to your computer with the USB cable provided in the box.
Zune automatically launches. If it doesn't, start it manually.
From Zune, click Update Now.
When the software update is complete, disconnect your smartphone from your computer.
Reconnect your smartphone to your computer.
Zune automatically launches. If it doesn't, start it manually.
From Zune, click Update Now to install the second software update.
The software updates are installed on your smartphone."

Worked once, but after plugging in the second time, no more updates were found.

Last edited:

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
As the comments section is starting to get a little crowded I'm creating this thread, entirely for the purposes of tracking which handsets on which operators in which country have received the update.

Please post your handset, carrier, and country and whether or not you have the NoDo update. This thread can also be used to let people on the same carrier know if you've got the update and they need to check.

Please keep on topic, there's plenty of good discussions on the update itself in other threads on this board.

Handset: Omnia 7
Carrier: 3
NoDo: None for me
I have the same phone on the same carrier, in the same country. No NoDo for me yet :thumbsdn:

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Just to let people who meet this criteria know:

Handset HTC HD7
Carrier: O2

O2 have stated on their twitter feed here that you're getting NoDo early april

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe anyone in the US has gotten it yet.

I have an unlocked (and unbranded) At&t Samsung Focus.

I got the pre-update upon unbranding my device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99