03-24-2011 05:13 PM
- i havent found a general help section for the default wp7 software
how do i sync music???
what do software i need?
what the heck is zune pass ??
why do i need to subscribe?
do i need a zune pass??
why is it i cant get my phone into usb mode to drop the files in??
how do i get pictures on and off my phone.??
yeah... alot of questions :p
so please help where you can!!03-23-2011 09:17 AMLike 0
- Jay BennettResident DeveloperHi Sketch, I'll try and keep this as simple as possible, syncing music is very easy on WP7
Then you simply drag the songs/artists/albums that you want onto your device, a little phone icon appears at the bottom of the Zune software to represent it.
Zune pass is only useful if (like me) you really love your music and want access to pretty much all the music in the world.
With Zune pass you can pay a certain amount a month, then download as many songs as you like to your phone (either on the phone itself or using the Zune software). Those songs will always be available to you as long as you pay the subscription, if you stop paying it you can't listen to the songs any more.
However included in the subscription is 10 song purchases per month which will be yours forever, regardless of the state of your subscription.
Hope that helps you03-23-2011 09:35 AMLike 2
- Correct, that's simply to download the software without a pass being required. As for the software being included in the box with WP7, my only guess is that it's part of the Zune service and not solely WP7. I don't believe iPhones come bundled with iTunes (could be wrong).03-23-2011 09:57 AM
- Jay BennettResident DeveloperCorrect, that's simply to download the software without a pass being required. As for the software being included in the box with WP7, my only guess is that it's part of the Zune service and not solely WP7. I don't believe iPhones come bundled with iTunes (could be wrong).03-23-2011 10:06 AM
- This may help you... A help guide to understanding Zune with relation to your Windows Phone.
Zune on Windows Phone | Zune Phone | Zune Mobile | Windows Phone 703-24-2011 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD