Here's what I want the most of the new API's.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
First off.

Better Google Voice support, by allowing devs to use the API's to give it to us.

Like say...in the People hub. Currently, you can text or call right from the people hub....but what I want...is for Google Voice apps, or Skype apps, or Fring apps, or you name it, to be able to plug directly into the people hub so you can be looking at a contact, and one click to a short cut to be able to send texts or call people directly from your Google Voice number.

I thiiiink....at least from what I understand, that these new API's that are released now, or will be available when Mango hits (can somebody clear that up for me) make all of that possible.

I'm really excited by what I'm seeing, cross app pollination...or is it fraternization?...anyways with useful management seems like a really nice step to meet and go beyond Android in this area.

Anybody have any new and fruitful fantasies about using your phone in the future these last couple of days?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
First off.

Better Google Voice support, by allowing devs to use the API's to give it to us.

Like say...in the People hub. Currently, you can text or call right from the people hub....but what I want...is for Google Voice apps, or Skype apps, or Fring apps, or you name it, to be able to plug directly into the people hub so you can be looking at a contact, and one click to a short cut to be able to send texts or call people directly from your Google Voice number.

I thiiiink....at least from what I understand, that these new API's that are released now, or will be available when Mango hits (can somebody clear that up for me) make all of that possible.

I'm really excited by what I'm seeing, cross app pollination...or is it fraternization?...anyways with useful management seems like a really nice step to meet and go beyond Android in this area.

Anybody have any new and fruitful fantasies about using your phone in the future these last couple of days?

The API's I believe will be made available with the update to Visual Studio for Windows Phone gets updated in May for Mango development to commence. I'll let you know when my computer prompts me to update Visual Studio and I start messing with it I've written extremely simple apps already and boy let me tell you developing for WP7 is easier than developing for Android lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3