NoDo coming 4/19 to AT&T

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I initially got an error 8007B54 or something like that (timeout error). The phone update FAQ site told me to clear my browser, map, and search histories. When I did that I got the prompt on my phone that an update was available...

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So, instead I got error code C1010007 for Nodo which essentially blames it on the cable.

Oh cool, It didnt' chase my upgrade download, so I get to redownload everything again too.

Here's to waiting another 20 minutes to see if it works.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay, since the first NoDo attempt failed, it's been hanging on the "preparing to install" step at 0% about 3 times, after the second I rebooted both the phone and the computer.

Has ANYONE actually gotten all the way to NoDo yet?

jtn05

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Okay, since the first NoDo attempt failed, it's been hanging on the "preparing to install" step at 0% about 3 times, after the second I rebooted both the phone and the computer.

Has ANYONE actually gotten all the way to NoDo yet?

Nope and the support is not working for me either. so frustrating

thirdday2002

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Nodo was successful on my Samsung Focus! "Your phone is up to date: Current software version: 7.0 (7390)" Have a nice restore option in zune now too.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Nope and the support is not working for me either. so frustrating

I just ran the support tool, trying again...it finally jumped to the next step.

Well, here we go.

This kinda sucks, I fear that the average consumer would give up.

kalldrexx

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
My phone was successfully updated with the latest changes, even though I had updated to NoDo via Chevron. Looks like Microsoft's warnings were FUD so far.

brytonic

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Nodo was successful on my Samsung Focus! "Your phone is up to date: Current software version: 7.0 (7390)" Have a nice restore option in zune now too.

I now see the same as well!

Did you have to use the MS tool to allow pre-nodo to install?

I was getting Error Code 800705B4 when installing the February patch.

For me, Stock Focus, I had to install the fix, then pre-nodo worked, and finally it updated with NoDo.

kalldrexx

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what's everyone's firmware revision number if you did not user the Chevron tool?

Using the Chevron, I got the samsung update which brought my firmware to 2103.11.3.3

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Clean, branded, stock Quantum notified of update on my device. I'll be linking to Zune momentarily.

Sent from my flippin' sweet Quantum using Board Express

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm updated to NoDo (March).

Anybody that has not updated their Focus yet... can you do me a favor and go into Settings -> About and tell us:

Firmware revision number
Radio software version
Bootloader version
Chip SOC version

Thanks!

Michael.

thirdday2002

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Never unlocked, chevroned, or unbranded my focus. Just connected to Zune, checked for update, and everything went as smooth as silk! Samsung firmware is 2103.11.3.3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte