How do I take my pictures from my Phone to my PC.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Go to start/My computer/local drive mine is C/My Pictures folder/should be a folder with your phones name.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't find local drive. There's a Local Disk but it gives me an access denied warning.

Edit: Found the Folder. Thanks man.

Last edited:

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
For future reference, should be in: My Documents/My Pictures/Zune.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
after syncing with Zune, my pictures go to the following:

My Pictures/From 'Phone Name'

mine is Focuz Man, so for me, it's "My Pictures/From Focuz Man"

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well my issue was mostly sharing the pictures than watching them. A friend of mine wanted the picture but didn't want on Facebook so I had to send her the pic to msn.

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well my issue was mostly sharing the pictures than watching them. A friend of mine wanted the picture but didn't want on Facebook so I had to send her the pic to msn.

in that case you could use the 'share...' option in the menu when viewing the photo in the photo gallery on your phone and choose the mail or messenger account methods to send the picture.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
in that case you could use the 'share...' option in the menu when viewing the photo in the photo gallery on your phone and choose the mail or messenger account methods to send the picture.

Note, you can not share the full resolution image when using txt OR email. It re-sizes it down automatically. The only way to get full image is through syncing or skyDrive.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Note, you can not share the full resolution image when using txt OR email. It re-sizes it down automatically. The only way to get full image is through syncing or skyDrive.

You can also send one or more photos through Handyscan, as a ZIP or PDF file. The app allows you to choose the resolution before compiling the file.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You can also send one or more photos through Handyscan, as a ZIP or PDF file. The app allows you to choose the resolution before compiling the file.

good to know...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros