Video uploading app

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if there is an app that does that out in the wild but that feature is in the Mango update that is forthcoming later this year.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I like how every question can basically can be answered that saying to wait for Mango. I hope my phone doesn't blow up by the sheer power of that update.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I like how every question can basically can be answered that saying to wait for Mango. I hope my phone doesn't blow up by the sheer power of that update.

You like that fact? I don't, many of those features should have been there since launch. Or at least a few of those could've been there for NoDo. At least it only took them one year to reach (for the most part) Android and iOS.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
You like that fact? I don't, many of those features should have been there since launch. Or at least a few of those could've been there for NoDo. At least it only took them one year to reach (for the most part) Android and iOS.

Yeah, I like that fact! Almost a year after the release and it will be blowing the doors off the competition. Thats darn good for a total rewrite. There are plenty of threads that compare the features against their timeline release and none of them compare to what Microsoft has accomplished in one year. Did you forget it took iPhone 3 years to bring copy and paste? Just one example.

cinny84

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
It sucks!

Is it just me or does this phone totally blow!!! I bought this supposed "smart" phone, just assuming video uploading or being able to send a video via text came standard so I never even asked the salesperson if that could be done. I thought it would be as simple as uploading a picture.
Also, what the heck is Mango??? And am I going to have to pay for it when I've already paid for the stupid phone! I'm so irritated with it! Why didn't I get an iphone again???

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or does this phone totally blow!!! I bought this supposed "smart" phone, just assuming video uploading or being able to send a video via text came standard so I never even asked the salesperson if that could be done. I thought it would be as simple as uploading a picture.
Also, what the heck is Mango??? And am I going to have to pay for it when I've already paid for the stupid phone! I'm so irritated with it! Why didn't I get an iphone again???

Mango is free; just update software.

You did not get an iPhone because they suck and are fading and in 1 years time (365 days) people will laugh at people who buy iPhones probably.

Its a very new system. You knew that when it came out, so it is not perfect. But Mango addresses virtually all complaints about the phones, and you should have it in 4 months time or so.

cinny84

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I know...I'm just not "tech savvy" and I didn't realize this was one of the drawbacks of the phone. Will Mango address glitches in the phone? Mine just freezes up sometimes and goes to places I didn't ask it to. For example, I push Facebook and it takes me to the side app bar...random. And I am so careful with it and baby it all the time...its not from abuse or not being careful with it...

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I know...I'm just not "tech savvy" and I didn't realize this was one of the drawbacks of the phone. Will Mango address glitches in the phone? Mine just freezes up sometimes and goes to places I didn't ask it to. For example, I push Facebook and it takes me to the side app bar...random. And I am so careful with it and baby it all the time...its not from abuse or not being careful with it...

Looking at your post history I see you seem to have a lot of trouble with your phone that I have not seen anybody else say or experienced my self.

Maybe your phone is physically bad (all device brands have some lemons) and should try and exchange it under a warranty.

What phone are you using?

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I like that fact! Almost a year after the release and it will be blowing the doors off the competition. Thats darn good for a total rewrite. There are plenty of threads that compare the features against their timeline release and none of them compare to what Microsoft has accomplished in one year. Did you forget it took iPhone 3 years to bring copy and paste? Just one example.

How about iPhone and MMS? Or how they are just now getting a camera button with iOS5? What other OS has social networking integrated? Live tiles? Why does my 1GHz Focus run the stock OS without lag EVER, when most Androids with higher specs lag; if not every once in a while, most of the time?

WP7 is still new, less than a year old. Obviously it's going to have things missing. It already features many things that other OS's did not have within the first one or two years (or still don't have). Give it time.

Last edited:

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

It took iOS 2.5 years to get features that were considered standard for smartphones (and even some featurephones) at the time, things like MMS, Copy/Paste and Video Recording. Even longer to get Multitasking.

WP is going from core functionality to comparatively feature-complete in one year, I think that's pretty impressive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb