Umm.. where did my "Me" tile go?

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I was doing some re-organizing of my tiles last night and, somehow I managed to delete the "Me" tile and I don't see any way to get it back. Anyone here seen/done this before and/or got any suggestions as to what to do? I'm assuming that it's something really simple and obvious that is just not occuring to me and that I'll feel like an idiot when it's pointed out to me but, I'm willing to accept that as the price for getting this sorted out. Thanks!

Newser

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Go to the 'People' hub and click on your picture. This will open the 'Me' section and the application bar at the bottom should have a 'Pin' option. Click that :)

Newser

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Under the 'all' section, is there not anything right at the top? (Might not be a picture of you, maybe some default image?)

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Under the 'all' section, is there not anything right at the top? (Might not be a picture of you, maybe some default image?)

Okay, seriously HOW did you do that?!?!? I swear there was no image or anything at the top of that section yesterday as well as when I responded to your earlier post but... I just went and looked and... there it was!!!

So, as expected, I get to feel like an idiot for not seeing what must have been there all along but, I'm fine with that because the problem is fixed and that's what mattered to me. Thanks for the help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb