New device and some apps have self installed?

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
My new LG E900 Optimus 7 arrived today, and after running the pre-NoDo and NoDo (which appears to include the new security update) I noticed that a few of my apps and one game that I have on my HD7 have automatically installed without asking for permission etc?

Strange that this has happened but I sort of like the idea just wish I could have an easy method to install all the other apps and games (and progress in the game saves).

I can only presume that this is something the developer has programed into the app? as I can not find a setting to allow this on Zune.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm not exactly following you. My English is not that good

You had a HD7 and got a new Optimus 7 right, after you switched Sims and set up your account, your HD7 apps started to download automatically?

That sounds kinda neat, also congrats on your Optimus 7. be prepared to be blow away by Dat Baterry life.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Any purchases made via the Zune software will auto install either after a hard reset or in your case, a new device since all purchases are tied to your live id. The others that didnt auto install must have been installed via the phone marketplace, those wont auto install and you will have to manually reinstall them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs