Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Microsoft had better grow some top games quick, they are being passed by. I hope that Windows Phone is not another half assed attempt like Zune.

Yea it looks good, and yea it's cool that they can do this on a mobile devices but as a gamer that plays on consoles/computers, it doesn't have much draw for me aside from a show off feature. Me personally if I'm going to be playing a shooter it's going to be battlefield 3 on my couch enjoying a big screen. It just doesn't seem like something I would be playing on a bus ride or waiting for a meeting to begin or something. it is cool though.

Edit: Don't get me wrong I would probably play it, or at least play the trial ( cause I'm cheap) but mobile games kind of bore me in a short time compared to there console brethren.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,276 Global Posts
    Looks lame IMO.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Damn, that looks awesome. I wonder where the Halo/GoW mobile games are hiding.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Global Posts
    1,563 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Damn, that looks awesome. I wonder where the Halo/GoW mobile games are hiding.
    No, this is awesome, and your not going to see it on any phone, because they can't simply handle it.