So I Walked into a Microsoft Store...

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree about the hd7s screen; when I walked into the at&t store last week, I had every intention of buying the hd7s, but after playing with it for a few minutes, I realized how inferior the screen is to the focus, especially the breakup of the tiles during scrolling
I have an original HD7 on T-Mobile, which has the "crappier" screen of the two iterations available and I have no idea what the **** you guys are trying to say by "tile break up", I scroll and it scrolls as ****ing smooth as Katy Perry's well oiled ***.

Edit: you can't type a s s? Really? Wtf?! :/

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Ahh, so now I have an ugly phone. At least my duckling will be getting 7392 in a couple days.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

lol funny but true.

On a more serious note though, I have to say that all launch devices are pretty underwhelming, and if you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
lol funny but true.

On a more serious note though, I have to say that all launch devices are pretty underwhelming, and if you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising.

I'm hoping for a lot of new higher end WP7 devices when Mango launches. Here's to hoping for a September release of Mango.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm very positive it'll be rolled out mid-October. With devices launching by the end of October.

Hmm, I'll have to see if I can wait that long to get a new phone, my upgrade just came up, and since then I've been searching around to see what phone I want to get next.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
.On a more serious note though, I have to say that all launch devices are pretty underwhelming, and if you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising.
No argument there. But if I had to choose between, super-duper hardware w/laggy OS (insert your own conclusion here) or mediocre hardware with smooth as silk OS, I would always choose the later. Don't care if it's a TV, car or toaster oven. Its what's on the inside that counts. Bling is well, bling.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
No argument there. But if I had to choose between, super-duper hardware w/laggy OS (insert your own conclusion here) or mediocre hardware with smooth as silk OS, I would always choose the later. Don't care if it's a TV, car or toaster oven. Its what's on the inside that counts. Bling is well, bling.

I agree.

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
My Mozart is smooth as butter, I guess it must be the Demo units you used. I actually bought a Nokia X3-02 today to act as my reserve phone for Sporting and stuff I wouldn't risk my Mozart, Damn its slow.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My Mozart is smooth as butter, I guess it must be the Demo units you used. I actually bought a Nokia X3-02 today to act as my reserve phone for Sporting and stuff I wouldn't risk my Mozart, Damn its slow.

The Mozart looks a lot like the Sensation, is purdy =).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb