All emails not syncing! (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo!)

UCFgrad05

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

First issue with the phone since release -- and it happens to be a doozie!
I use my phone for work a lot, so Outlook is a needed component -- and it hasn't synced since Wednesday.

I have tried removing battery, update, etc. Nothing.
Then I realize that all email accounts aren't syncing, not just Outlook

Here is the fun part. I sent myself an email from Outlook on the phone, restarted the phone and sure enough the email was sent (I got it on my desktop at work) but on my phone, never got the email. And it was only sent because I restarted the phone.

Strange right? Sounds like a clog that just wont come un-done..

Any ideas?

UpTownDC

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you Exchange Admins take a look on the Exchange server to ensure that the "services" are running...depending on what they are using...pop3/imap4. They might be stopped. What version of Exchange are the running 2000/2003/2007 or 2010?

DetBailey

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Same problem

I have been having the same problem. About 3 weeks ago my email stopped syncing on my WP7 Focus. Our IT guys have looked at everything and keep telling me that no settings have been changed on the server nor have they done any recent updates. I tried pulling the battery, resetting the account, even deleting the account and re-installing it, but no luck. The only time the email will sync is if I am sitting next to the computer, open the Outlook account [on the computer], download new email, then hit the sync button on the phone. WTF is going on? I rely on this phone and have missed several high priority emails in the past few weeks. Any plans to get this fixed Microsoft?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
my wifes phone shad a similar issue, there was an error code though, just google... i mean bing the error code and there is a walkthrouigh from microsoft support team. her issue was that her email wasnt entirely set up, there were terms and agreements that werent accepted a long time ago, and so suddenly it stopped syncing. hope that helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05