Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who owns albums that are intended to be heard continuously, as the songs thread into each other. My phone, however, doesn't seem to have a feature to crossfade the songs. Is there some settings menu that I haven't found yet? Or is it just not possible yet?

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    dont think there is a way to do that yet... although i am not reall experiencing any major delays between songs. is it a continuous techno mix you are trying to get to play all the way through?

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I listen to alot of stuff, but for example; a Pink Floyd album like DSOTM will finish a song with sounds that the next tracks starts off with. A lot of hiphop and techno mixtapes do the same with crossfading songs together. Sort of like its made to just continuously play. Even a half second gap between songs kind of ruins it.

Yeah you will notice it in anything where one song flows into the next. I have a lot of albums like this. In WMP the songs flow seamlessly, but on my phone, there is a noticeable gap. It seems like this is something they could fix really easily if it is something consumers voice as important.