How can I minimize song gaps in music player?

Musicjunkie0210

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure I'm not the only one who owns albums that are intended to be heard continuously, as the songs thread into each other. My phone, however, doesn't seem to have a feature to crossfade the songs. Is there some settings menu that I haven't found yet? Or is it just not possible yet?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
dont think there is a way to do that yet... although i am not reall experiencing any major delays between songs. is it a continuous techno mix you are trying to get to play all the way through?

Musicjunkie0210

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I listen to alot of stuff, but for example; a Pink Floyd album like DSOTM will finish a song with sounds that the next tracks starts off with. A lot of hiphop and techno mixtapes do the same with crossfading songs together. Sort of like its made to just continuously play. Even a half second gap between songs kind of ruins it.

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you will notice it in anything where one song flows into the next. I have a lot of albums like this. In WMP the songs flow seamlessly, but on my phone, there is a noticeable gap. It seems like this is something they could fix really easily if it is something consumers voice as important.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3