New & Happy WP7 user

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
WP7 rocks so hard! It's mindboggling that Microsoft made such an awesome mobile OS. Coming from a Palm Pre, it's a breath of fresh air to be using a phone that feels solid (HTC Arrive). Although I do miss webOS, WP7 does an excellent job of giving users a simple, powerful, and beautiful OS. I couldn't be happier joining the WP7 party.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
As you can see we have a hardcore community.

Another Pre user added to the ranks!

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Sex.

Haha

But really, you will love the OS, and your phone!

(Also on an Arrive here. Some lack of a landscape support can be annoying at times, but I promised you in a few months when you get Mango, it will address that enough to make owning a landscape keyboard even more worth it.)

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I don't know what relation this site has to PreCentral, but the people on there were awesome, and I'm sure everyone is here as well.

There are a couple quirks that I've experienced already (i.e., can't manually add networks), but it's good to hear that Mango will be addressing them.

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
The thing with WinPhone, is right now, we all came from somewhere... I had a Samsung Omnia (WinMo 6.1)... it was sold as a smart phone but it wasn't , it was but it wasn't really. Anyway, I love WP7 and Welcome to those joining the initial wave, It's going to be a hella of a fun ride!!

sm07

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I came from using a Pre as well, which had crap hardware, bad developer support. While I love WebOS, WP7 is just slick. It's faster, more reliable and has better support from both Microsoft and developers. Plus, the hardware can actually survive after dropping the phone :p

You've made a good choice!

ericreinhardt

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Weome I actually sold my iPhone 4 to get the trophy and I have never been happier. I mean the iPhone is a great phone but wp7 is just perfect for me. The trophy is such an under rated phone. Hopefully Verizon will release a few more wp7 devices.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of the Trophy. I know HTC has another phone named Mozart and for a long time I though it was just the European name of the trophy. But turns out it has a higher MP camera and quality design. Any idea why Verizon brought the trophy instead of mozart?

Okiered

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
New User

I just got a Dell Venue Pro, and it is great! My work phone is a BB torch, which I thought was the be all, end all. Boy, was I mistaken. The WP7 OS is a whole generation better than the RIM OS. Now that I have been using the DVP, I'm wondering why have I been using the BB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle