IDEA: Put notifications on the icons in the app list too.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Just a little tiny number on it. Then you could get notes in your app list when you have too many tiles on the front page.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Just a little tiny number on it. Then you could get notes in your app list when you have too many tiles on the front page.

Nope! Do not want!

Why? EVERY APP would have to be open and stay open to do that in it's Live Tile state at the very least...would cause major increases in data usage and major decreases in battery life.

I like that now I can control what Live tiles are working by putting them/removing them from my start page.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Nope! Do not want!

Why? EVERY APP would have to be open and stay open to do that in it's Live Tile state at the very least...would cause major increases in data usage and major decreases in battery life.

Oh... I didn't realize that.

Emily+LItella.jpg

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
No they should put it on the top like little icons below the volume and song title just like the little button on every app like in ie9 bing etc... that turn to show the number of text or emails whatever you have then when you click on the icon then the notification pop up like they usually do but just one after another in date order and that way you can choose what you want replay to and this way you can click on the volume keys at any time and click on whatever

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234