Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Just a little tiny number on it. Then you could get notes in your app list when you have too many tiles on the front page.

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalb View Post
    Just a little tiny number on it. Then you could get notes in your app list when you have too many tiles on the front page.
    Nope! Do not want!

Why? EVERY APP would have to be open and stay open to do that in it's Live Tile state at the very least...would cause major increases in data usage and major decreases in battery life.

I like that now I can control what Live tiles are working by putting them/removing them from my start page.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    i would like the option to turn this ON or OFF . just like small tiles ON , OFF ,,,
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtieson View Post
    Nope! Do not want!

Why? EVERY APP would have to be open and stay open to do that in it's Live Tile state at the very least...would cause major increases in data usage and major decreases in battery life.
    Oh... I didn't realize that.

No they should put it on the top like little icons below the volume and song title just like the little button on every app like in ie9 bing etc... that turn to show the number of text or emails whatever you have then when you click on the icon then the notification pop up like they usually do but just one after another in date order and that way you can choose what you want replay to and this way you can click on the volume keys at any time and click on whatever
    Last edited by DontHate707; 07-28-2011 at 02:49 AM.