Photo Tile and a Couple Other Questions

Scorask

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm a new windows user and had a couple questions;

1- My photo tile used to show a picture and 2 days ago it went blank and just says "photos". Any idea why?

2- When I click on the "Me" tile it mentions Windows Live and Facebook. What exactly is Windows Live? And is there a seperate website for it?

3- I have had the phone for 2 weeks now and I'm still waiting for my Facebook Tile to show notifications. Is it possible it wont happen until the next update?

4- What is SkyDrive and how do I access it? I uploaded a picture by accident and can't figure out how to open it.

Thanks in advance for your help, its much appreciated.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
1- make sure you didn't pocket photo a black picture. I did this before and it was displaying that photo

2 - Windows Live is [hotmail,messenger, skydrive, ...]http://explore.live.com/

3 - Mine started about a hour after I enabled it. Make sure you have notifications enabled, and that someone is actually sending you a message.

4. See #2

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
1.- It could be because it was showing a picture that's no longer there. You can set a new one by going to the pictures hub andtap & hold on an empty area, then select change wallpaper or change wallpaper for me. That should show a new picture.

2.- Windows Live is the collection of all Microsoft's cloud services, for example, Hotmail is actually Windows Live Hotmail and so on. You can go to Sign In to see all of these things.

3.- Check in the app settings that you have enabled the push notifications, they could be disabled.

4.- Simple, go to skydrive.live.com

I hope I could help

Scorask

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
1- make sure you didn't pocket photo a black picture. I did this before and it was displaying that photo

2 - Windows Live is [hotmail,messenger, skydrive, ...]http://explore.live.com/

3 - Mine started about a hour after I enabled it. Make sure you have notifications enabled, and that someone is actually sending you a message.

4. See #2

1.- It could be because it was showing a picture that's no longer there. You can set a new one by going to the pictures hub andtap & hold on an empty area, then select change wallpaper or change wallpaper for me. That should show a new picture.

2.- Windows Live is the collection of all Microsoft's cloud services, for example, Hotmail is actually Windows Live Hotmail and so on. You can go to Sign In to see all of these things.

3.- Check in the app settings that you have enabled the push notifications, they could be disabled.

4.- Simple, go to skydrive.live.com

I hope I could help

You were both very helpful, thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3