Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Anyone else having a hard time tagging songs using the built-in Bing music thing? For me it seems to have significant issues tagging a song (saying the volume is too low, etc) whereas shazam seems to nail it every time.

Would rather not fork over the money for Shazam Encore, especially after the way Shazam screwed early adopters with a "update" that basically broke the free app, but I really do need a reliable music tagger app

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    So I'm the only one?

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I don't really know what the "Bing music thing" does, but if you want to tag your music library, why not use Zune or other software like mp3tag on your desktop?

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    I've had say "volume too low" when the music was blasting. I've also had it nail a tag when the music is damn near at a whisper. I'll keep using it because the integration. But I'd hate to miss a song do to this. So no, you're not the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by red grenadine View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time tagging songs using the built-in Bing music thing? For me it seems to have significant issues tagging a song (saying the volume is too low, etc) whereas shazam seems to nail it every time.

Would rather not fork over the money for Shazam Encore, especially after the way Shazam screwed early adopters with a "update" that basically broke the free app, but I really do need a reliable music tagger app
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Thanks. Well I guess that helps. Hopefully MS fixes it going forward