Mango Twitter Problems

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
For the first time ever since I got rid of my N900, I was brave and put the Mango RTM version on my phone, and its been an OK improvement so far, but I'm having some problems with Twitter.

I added my Twitter to the Emails & Accounts, but it just never stopped syncing and giving me warnings every time I tried to update my status. So I thought, bugger I'm going to delete this piece of ****, but now the phone won't even allow me to delete it.

It just says Attention Required, anybody know what to do without doing a hard reset?

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. But as with Facebook Chat synch, it just took a little patience.

What is the error code that pops up when you try to delete it? I looked it up and there was a thread that told me to just wait a little. Sorry I didn't keep track of the link but it was right.

It was gone several hours later and I was able to re-add my Twitter account without any problems.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
In the settings were it says it is still setting up, long hold on it, it will give you the option to sync as soon as you hit sync it should be gtg.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using WP7!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb