Whats your favorite theme color and why

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
you ever used the app "smart tile" it basicall lets you pin a tile with notes on it. you can also select certain clip art to decorate and segregate diff tiles. and there is a long list of tile colors to chose from... more of a reminder or note app, but the ability to chose different colors is nice. should be able to do this with everytile

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Teal on dark. I prefer the dark because, 1, a little part of me hopes it'll help the battery life :D, 2, it's more gentle on the eyes, and 3, the white text looks uber-sexy against a black background.

Teal suits the dark background as it's just the right brightness.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
So I'm a dork. In the daytime, I have the light background and night time I use the dark background while constantly refreshing my HTC weather hub to keep current. LOL

JackG058

Oct 31, 2006
www.LatterDayTruth.org
Been switching between Green and Orange. However, it's Chiefs season so I'm moving over to Red. I also wish they had Yellow, and that you could combine colors. Red and Yellow would be perfect right now. :)

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I change it up every week or so. Mainly... Green, Red, Orange .

yep, been doing this for a while now. rotating through the different colors and light/dark background kinda randomly (will just try different schemes till one feels right, then after a few days up to a week, rotate to something else the same way). The only ones I've been staying clear of are the brown and the orange, for some reason those two colors just don't do anything for me (with either the light or the dark background).

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I mostly have used blue I switched to teal for a while I mostly have used the dark background but went about a week with white and teal Switch around to check all of them out Only one not liked so far pink!

Last edited:

alexblfc

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here running mango? Of yes could you confirm whether or not there are new colours available for the tiles etc. I've seen a video with grey on black which looked pretty cool.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes