At&t wp7

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
So I am switching from my iPhone 4 to a WP7 as soon as my contract is up...October 28th. I am still going to be with AT&T however because I am grandfathered in to a pretty good family plan that is no longer available, and really can't be beat by any other service right now. Anyway, I KNOW I want a WP7 for sure, my only problem is...which one? Seems like the Focus is the best on AT&T right now, but what about in a couple months? Anyone have any insight as to any awesome phones coming in the next few months? I would even be willing to stay with this stupid phone a little longer if it meant that I would get an even better phone. Thanks for helping a newbie/convert.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
By the time your contract is up we should have a good idea what handsets will be available so you should just wait and watch as the hopefully good handsets get announced.

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the quick response...i have looked around but can't find the answer...anyone know if the Nokia phone will be out this year and for AT&T?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
thanks for the quick response...i have looked around but can't find the answer...anyone know if the Nokia phone will be out this year and for AT&T?

No one knows for sure, but Nokia's big conference is on October 26, so hopefully if anything is coming it will be revealed there.

hes so hott

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

No one knows. Everyone likes to play up Nokia as this major force that'll hit US shores, but we must remember that we don't know what deals Nokia has signed. If you want to get a phone in Oct I you should get one. Samsung's Focus replacement should be out on AT&T in Oct or Nov and the same for the HTC. No word on when or where Nokia will land.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I hope that AT&T sees one of the Nokia handsets before the end of the year. But I'm not sure if that will happen.

But your plan expires at a really good time. Because by then, we'll have a lot more information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs