Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering in case some bad data may have gotten on it and made the RTM build run buggy or something if you re-install it over NoDo?

Global Posts
    3,043 Global Posts
    I'm thinking formatting the card is the closest thing to describe what you want to do. There are two possible ways - go to your phone settings - about and reset from there. That should wipe the phone of all data. Second option is to remove the card (if it has one and voiding your warranty) and use a Nokia phone to format it.

What do you mean by buggy? If it is just some glitchy performance here and there, I would advise waiting for the official carrier release, as this will probably clean up all your issues.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    What do you mean by buggy? If it is just some glitchy performance here and there, I would advise waiting for the official carrier release, as this will probably clean up all your issues.
    i mean when you add a lot of apps to the start screen and start to scroll you can see the color of your theme instead of the actual images of the apps. it's a re-draw issue and can get annoying sometimes (happens no matter how many times I've re-installed Mango).

I doubt a carrier release will fix it because it has to do with re-drawing and graphics performance. The only thing the carrier release will do is ensure signal quality (or w/e) and that Sprint Zome comes on my phone lol...

Well I personally would just wait until the carrier release since they do actually go much deeper than just signal quality.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Well I personally would just wait until the carrier release since they do actually go much deeper than just signal quality.
    it's frustrating to wait because I know it's going to take forever, and there are features in Mango that I feel like I need.

I'm currently flashing back to NoDo, but everytime I run NoDo for a few days I always end up coming back to Mango. I have, however, noticed that the re-draw issue is in NoDo as well, and the only bug that irritates after that is the virtual keyboard in Mango is terrible compared to NoDo...