Random question...but is there a way to clean the microSD card on your phone

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking formatting the card is the closest thing to describe what you want to do. There are two possible ways - go to your phone settings - about and reset from there. That should wipe the phone of all data. Second option is to remove the card (if it has one and voiding your warranty) and use a Nokia phone to format it.

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by buggy? If it is just some glitchy performance here and there, I would advise waiting for the official carrier release, as this will probably clean up all your issues.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by buggy? If it is just some glitchy performance here and there, I would advise waiting for the official carrier release, as this will probably clean up all your issues.

i mean when you add a lot of apps to the start screen and start to scroll you can see the color of your theme instead of the actual images of the apps. it's a re-draw issue and can get annoying sometimes (happens no matter how many times I've re-installed Mango).

I doubt a carrier release will fix it because it has to do with re-drawing and graphics performance. The only thing the carrier release will do is ensure signal quality (or w/e) and that Sprint Zome comes on my phone lol...

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I personally would just wait until the carrier release since they do actually go much deeper than just signal quality.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I personally would just wait until the carrier release since they do actually go much deeper than just signal quality.

it's frustrating to wait because I know it's going to take forever, and there are features in Mango that I feel like I need.

I'm currently flashing back to NoDo, but everytime I run NoDo for a few days I always end up coming back to Mango. I have, however, noticed that the re-draw issue is in NoDo as well, and the only bug that irritates after that is the virtual keyboard in Mango is terrible compared to NoDo...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05