Back to wp7!

brew1985

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I made the round robin minus iPhone...Blackberry 9700, HTC Surround, Samsung Captivate, Blackberry Torch, And after all of this expensive experimenting, I've learned that I really miss WP7, so I'm trying to trade my Torch for a Focus, and I found someone willing to do it! I'm excited to be coming back to ingenuity!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
so I'm trying to trade my Torch for a Focus, and I found someone willing to do it! I'm excited to be coming back to ingenuity!

Funny you mention that. I was just on craigslist looking for a Focus and saw someone wanting to trade their Focus for a BB. I wish I had a BB to trade them :)

brew1985

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
that's a pretty crazy coincidence!
@TheWeeBear, I had a Surround originally and I guess my store had a bad batch because it factory reset on me twice in one day and again on another day! Out of frustration I jumped ship to Android, which was great until the call quality/reception was too much to bear any longer! Out of all of my experiences I was happiest with BB and WP7, but BB just can't keep up technologically...plus, I see WP7/8 being a major player next year

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
that's a pretty crazy coincidence!
@TheWeeBear, I had a Surround originally and I guess my store had a bad batch because it factory reset on me twice in one day and again on another day! Out of frustration I jumped ship to Android, which was great until the call quality/reception was too much to bear any longer! Out of all of my experiences I was happiest with BB and WP7, but BB just can't keep up technologically...plus, I see WP7/8 being a major player next year
I see, I think. ;)

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back. There's been a few times I've considered returning to a BlackBerry, but then I realize how much better of an environment WP7 is. We've got a better OS, a better marketplace and more positive buzz. There are some aspects I think the BlackBerry is still superior, such as push notifications and battery life, but WP7 has always been a better choice for me.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Recovering iPhone addict here. Almost fell off the wagon a few times but the kids here ay WPC savedd me. CAN I GET AN AMEN!!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing the same. Buying and using various phones has been fun. My Focus has been the best so far. I'm hoping I like my new Omnia 7 even better.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been slacking... work for Sprint, so using my Focus was something I needed to get out the habit of doing. Especially when I'd feel it vibrate and want to check it on the floor!

So I'm hoping Sprint gets a sexii Focus S or I just made have to put a nice case over mine and say it's a Galaxy S II! Ha.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back. There's been a few times I've considered returning to a BlackBerry, but then I realize how much better of an environment WP7 is. We've got a better OS, a better marketplace and more positive buzz. There are some aspects I think the BlackBerry is still superior, such as push notifications and battery life, but WP7 has always been a better choice for me.

I am still on my BlackBerry because I need my phone to sync with multiple Google calendars. With Mango (and a workaround), I will be able to so I've been waiting for it and I'm hoping the second gen WP7 phones as well. I will miss Bedside Mode desperately and the ability to sync with my non-Exchange based Outlook but I do MUCH prefer the WP7 interface and I think WP7 has a real future to it.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am still on my BlackBerry because I need my phone to sync with multiple Google calendars. With Mango (and a workaround), I will be able to so I've been waiting for it and I'm hoping the second gen WP7 phones as well. I will miss Bedside Mode desperately and the ability to sync with my non-Exchange based Outlook but I do MUCH prefer the WP7 interface and I think WP7 has a real future to it.

Yea I know multiple calendars have annoyed a lot of people. There's ways to combine calendars, but I'm sure you've got them seperated for a reason. My mom actually bought a BlackBerry Curve from Verizon today. I tried to talk her into a the Trophy, but she had used a BlackBerry before, the price was cheaper and she hates a touch screen only phone. If Verizon had a WP7 phone with a slide out keyboard I may have been able to talk her into WP7.

brew1985

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Well, my trade fell through, so I'm trading for an Android HTC Inspire 4G...but I'll have an upgrade available in December....can anybody say Focus S?

brew1985

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Success! I got a Focus after all! My first Focus guy backed out, the Inspire guy bought a Torch 9810, finally found another Focus...Im happy about that! and it's never had a memory card installed in it to boot...so no having to deal with that problem! Here we go Mango!!!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Success! I got a Focus after all! My first Focus guy backed out, the Inspire guy bought a Torch 9810, finally found another Focus...Im happy about that! and it's never had a memory card installed in it to boot...so no having to deal with that problem! Here we go Mango!!!
Congrats and enjoy that Mango goodness :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism