so, att is going to be a leader?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I posted that in the DVP forum too velvetelvis, everyone seems to suspect AT&T was the party pooper, maybe they're right after all.

waving.gif

(Waves to Spike again) :)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
There's something off about the DVP and at&t. Maybe they just dont like the idea of a 3rd party selling hardware for their network but they seem to have a problem with approving updates to be rolled out to the DVP in comparison to T-Mo who got the firmware update approved for delivery and have apparently approved Mango.

jdits7

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Asked the question to my small carrier today, US Cellular, there response is as follows.

"We are currently working with Microsoft on the details of this release. As soon as its ready we will advise, stay tuned."

Hopefully they are on track.

jdits7

corknut

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been getting the feeling like AT&T has been holding things up as well, but that might just be because they're my service provider. The whole thing kinda makes me think of this song from Father Of The Bride.

Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you, party pooper! Party Pooper!
Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you, AT&T.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
just saw that slinky. all i have to say is... "grain of salt". but i really hope they do. really really hope they do.

when they set out their roadmap of devices they said they would be "among the first" to rollout it out. That and the other announcements I think indicate that they are ready to rollout at least for the quantum which rolled out NODO much easier than the focus. I am hopeful that all will go well with the mango focus update. Time will tell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3