Will There Be Any Kind Of Camera Attachment For 1st Gen Phones?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i seen microsoft is going to have attachable keyboards and controllers/gamepads and stuf but will there be anyway camera attachment so that we can video chat without having to turn the phone around like the iphone 3gs

is there any kind of attachment that connects to the camera or something and sits on top of the phone and acts as a ff camera?

shouldnt be too hard to come up with right? i kno i will be going to a ff camera once they come to verizon but it would be nice to offer some kind of accessory or something for this

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My Nokia N8 has a front facing camera. I would imagine the new Nokia WP7 phones will also have it.

This last Spring when my wife and I were in France, video calling is setup through the carrier (we were using Orange SIM cards). When you go to make a call, the phone gives you two options voice or video call. The video calling on their network worked great.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
My wife has an iphone 4 and my daughter an iphone 3gs she we I manage quite nicely to cvommunicate with our grandson with tango.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3