Restored Focus to 7004, now Zune says it's up to date

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I think how reliable an update is, how long it takes before an announced update is actually available, and how frequently updates occur all play a role in which OS consumers buy. The iphone has the least problems with updates, the updates are available within a few weeks of the announcement, and they are quite frequent (1 major update per year, with several minor updates in between). Yes the iphone is boring, but at least it works.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Oh I love the iPhone. Had one myself. But I know the general public is stupid and most do not research products before buying them. In the phone world all people know is either Android or Apple. And we all know Android isn't selling out the butt because of its "uncomplicated updates"

nofunnyhats

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I had my AT&T Focus replaced under warranty and got a new one earlier this week and it is still stuck on 7004, not having copy pasta is driving me mad!

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it seems to be a Focus issue that I've seen so maybe you guys are getting mango sooner than you think............? My partner couldn't update his either

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills