Why are UK networks keeping quiet about mango??

worbyc

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I like most of you are desperate to finally see an update is available in Zune, several times ive walked into UK phone stores and asked about mango and when it will be released and all i get back is "oh its coming soon" or sometimes the salesman hasnt even got a clue what mango is, making me look like a complete idiot lol (microsoft obv need to provide some sorta training for network salesman as they know little about the OS tbh)

Anyway why are we being kept in the dark in the UK? Im an orange customer and havnt heard even a peep from them. Does this mean they are still in the testing phase?

Im sure im not the only one experiencing this problem, feel free to air your views and share info if possible

Cheers

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why all cerriers are so quiet about the release. Maybe they were trying to prevent another NoDo fiasco?
It annoys the crap out of me. The least MS could have done is update the "where's my update" page to let us know when it was testing and scheduling... I know it's updated finally TODAY, but they should have been keeping us in the loop previously.

worbyc

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I just feel that the networks themselves don't actually support windows phones. They always seem to recommend other OS. If it wasn't for me wanting to try somethin different and be different from other peolple I probably would have been stupid and listened to the salesman and got an android lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism