Now that we've got Mango, what will we complain about?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
(think the end of each episode from the 1966 Adam West Batman series)
Will we suffer from the empty fruit basket syndrome like parents whose kids go off to college? Will the dynamic duo of JB and SB be able to save us from the evil iEmpire? Or will we all wake up wearing black turtlenecks and ripped jeans in some sort of future ****?

Stay tuned to find out. Same WPC time, same WPC channel......

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
LOL, I'm sure they'll find something. I've been quite astounded at how a few select individuals are still whining like petulant, spoiled children even after they got what they wanted, when they were told they were going to get it. Some people seem to just never be happy unless they have something to grouse about.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't see anything I really need for a while. I think Mango pretty much covered everything. Twitter, checkins, chat, podcast downloading, Smart DJ, IE9... seriously this is probably the best phone update I've seen. It's like getting a whole new device.

mart280

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah well Mango is ok but i've had it on my phone for several hours now and am getting bored with it, I want Tango anyone got any Idea when it's coming out ? will Tango day be before Christmas :D

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Now it's back to complaining about Bing Maps, carrier bias, not enough advertising, and lack of random feature that only 2 people per state use. :p

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have an app that I use for my work schedule, but Mango seems to have addressed a LOT of the issues I previously had.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't have Mango.

*Rabble rabble rabble*

rabble.jpg

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
(think the end of each episode from the 1966 Adam West Batman series)
Will we suffer from the empty fruit basket syndrome like parents whose kids go off to college? Will the dynamic duo of JB and SB be able to save us from the evil iEmpire? Or will we all wake up wearing black turtlenecks and ripped jeans in some sort of future ****?

Stay tuned to find out. Same WPC time, same WPC channel......

Seems like it's the not easy to install ringtones is what people are complaining about. I agree too.. Custom ringtones should be easier and sold in the Marketplace... Mango FAIL!!! lol just 1/2 kidding

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Apps and ringtones (even though I've saved most of my ringtones from previous phones and just renamed the genre and it was easy as pie)

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll continue to complain that a new Quantum like phone hasn't been announced, but as it is I'm content to waiting for a Gen 3 device unless Nokia wows me.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Well we still can't download mp3s rar and zip files through the browser and add the files to our Zune library on the phone without the need for a computer...or use the phone as a USB mass storage device without a hack

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Yeah well Mango is ok but i've had it on my phone for several hours now and am getting bored with it, I want Tango anyone got any Idea when it's coming out ? will Tango day be before Christmas :D

probably not but feel free to whine and complain about ....somewhere else please

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I'll continue to complain that a new Quantum like phone hasn't been announced, but as it is I'm content to waiting for a Gen 3 device unless Nokia wows me.

That is a lot more understandable thasn whining for tango less than a day after mango! I almost went with the quantum but it was too much like the tilt2 and I really wanted to have no physical keyboard. After the treo line I was ready for a slate like the focus. But I understand where you are coming from I loved the tilt Its still my backup phone but I really dont want to have to use it It feels like it weighs about three times the focus.

I am waiting to see what Nokia brings out If its not what I want there's always the titan and the focus S

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
* The new browser UI (specifically movement of the tab chooser)
* Shuffle All button movement
* Still no custom notification ringtones
* Still no SMS backup on Windows Phone Live
* No unified HDTV-out experience like on the Zune HD
* Still cannot disable vibrate when pressing the 3 lower buttons
* The carriers don't care about Windows Phone
* Nokia might not come to the U.S. initially (2011)
* Lack of Flash & Silverlight
* Phoneless Windows Phone 7 (Zune HD2)
* International users don't have Bing Local Scout/Bing Vision/Bing Music/Zune Marketplace/Zune Pass/Xbox Live
* Lack/Dearth of Windows Phone-Xbox 360 cross-platform games

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss