LG Quantum mango update help?

AustinG909

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
So I got the notification for my update on mt AT&T LG Quantum around 3PM eastern today. I've restarted the Mango update multiple times, it sits at "Please wait while we determine the amount of disc space needed to update" for at least a half an hour before I end up cancelling and re trying. Is this normal? Help?

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
How much storage space is left on your phone? Shot in the dark, but one of the things I saw recommended prior to update was to remove music and any unnecessary apps before updating to make sure and allow the update sufficient space.

VidBlitz

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Make sure that you are connecting to a USB 2.0 port and not a 1.1. Also, some folks had issues with updating WP7 when either using a USB hub or when connecting to auxiliary ports on the front of the computer. Try connecting the USB cord directly to the motherboard on the back of the PC to ensure you get full power via USB.

And my own AT&T LG Quantum still hasn't even received the update notification >_<

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
4.8 gb free on your Quantum should be enough, I would think. But just in case, try clearing more space and try again. It's a big update and completely worth the hassle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3