I forced Mango last night and so far, I love it. The one thing (besides WiFi hotspot) that I'm seriously missing is there is STILL no support for streaming audio from a video to my bluetooth headphones (or headset)....right?

I paired up my headset and played a video...audio remained in the phone speakers. I can stream audio (podcasts, Rhapsody, music player, etc) fine.

Really was hoping to have my Netflix streamed wirelessly!!
    carlcamera likes this.
    09-28-2011 08:11 AM
    i dont see how useful it is to hear Sound in your BT when watching a video?

you watch movies while you drive? lol ;)
    09-28-2011 08:14 AM
    I have a set of BT headphones and it's EXTREMELY useful!
    09-28-2011 08:16 AM
    how about when sitting, well, anywhere in public (waiting room, airport, coffee shop)? Kind of rude to just let your video's audio blast out, right?
    09-28-2011 08:27 AM
    people actual use the BT headphone? lol my bad .....

i tried them once 200$ and they where CRAP, returned them right away lol ...

i use normal earphones, much better quality... ah well ..

maybe it will come in TANGO! lol
    09-28-2011 08:29 AM
    I have the Moto Rokr S9 HD's...think I paid <$40 for them. REALLY good quality, but the convenience of no wire makes them worth more. I can work out, ride bike, etc. without the bother of the wire draping over me, pulling out of my head, tangling, etc.
    09-28-2011 08:40 AM
    yeah for sure i can def see them being useful , its why i had tried them 2 years ago...

worst experience i had ever had. but now that the Technologies is a bit better it might be worth it , but then again WP7.5 doesn’t support it , so screw it lol.
    09-28-2011 08:47 AM
    Well it DOES support it for everything BUT audio from a video stream. STILL worth it IMO
    09-28-2011 09:02 AM
    I am also frustrated that there is still no A2DP for video. And to the people who say they're crap, you really need to try today's headsets such as the forementioned S9HD/S10HD, the Jaybird gear, and the OT Tags (my personal ones).

Sure, it may not be audiophile-quality, but the convenience of not having an annoying tangled-up mess beats the benefit of some miniscule improvement in quality.
    09-28-2011 03:17 PM
    I bought a pair of Jabra Halo BT headphones off ebay for 80 bucks a few years back. Works great. Except with 3rd party apps. :(
    09-28-2011 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD